Dynamic philanthropist, nonprofit leader, and creator Diana von Welanetz Wentworth is the founder of The Inside Edge Foundation for Education.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, rate and review.“If a charity or philanthropy is creating a space where people can connect at a heart level, then only good things can happen there.” Click To Tweet
What motivates you to help others and become successful? As we enter the philanthropy world, giving back to society becomes the main priority. It doesn’t matter if you are a writer or a chef, bringing magic and empowering others is something everyone should be able to do. Our guest for today’s show, dynamic philanthropist, nonprofit leader, and creator Diana von Welanetz Wentworth is founder of The Inside Edge Foundation for Education and bestselling author of ten books! She is an amazing woman that has not only survived a heart attack and lived to tell her story but is also dedicated to helping others and creating community for good.
Diana Von Welanetz Wentworth has numerous credentials as the author of seven award-winning cookbooks, including the best-selling Chicken Soup for the Soul Cookbook. She is an international keynote speaker at women’s meetings, writers conferences, and cruise ships; she has been writing for various magazines since 1994 and is the host of a long-running daily TV series called the New Way Gourmet. As a philanthropist, Diana is the founder of the Inside Edge, an organization that inspires self-awareness and personal growth through education, community and mutual empowerment.
In this episode, we will learn all about Diana’s story, how she started in the cooking media business and how this led her to start the Inside Edge Foundation for Education. Also, all about meditating with Maharishi and the nonprofit sector’s struggles with fundraising and finances. From her Chicken Soup for the Soul series all the way to writing Love Your Heart, Diane is truly an inspirational figure you won’t want to miss!
- Diana’s story and the spark to be a giver and inspire others through cooking books and a cooking school she owned in LA.
- Taking her cooking on the road and starting The Inside Edge Foundation for Education.
- A petri dish of consciousness and Inside Edge’s future events.
- The magical moment of becoming a co-author in the Chicken Soup for the Soul Cookbook series.
- How having a heart attack and perfect timing combined for Diana to write a book along with the American Heart Association.
- How Diana raised $150,000 for the American Heart Association writing Love Your Heart.
- The importance of giving: ‘If we are not giving, we are not living’.
- The perfect timing: how Diana witnesses magic around her 3 or 4 times a day.
- Diana and her husband’s journey on meditation with Maharishi and transcendental meditation.
- Why the nonprofit sector struggles with fundraising and the constant grind of figuring out finances to stay alive.
- The best way to win Diana over as a nonprofit organization.
Connect with Diana
The Success Principles by Jack Canfield
Feel The Fear And Do It Anyway by Susan Jeffers
Love Your Heart: Follow the Red Thread to a Heart-Centered Life by Diana von Welanetz Wentworth
Send Me Someone: Love Here and Hereafter by Diana von Welanetz Wentworth
The Enlightenment Code by Ted Wentworth
A New Earth by Eckhart Tolle
Real Magic by Wayne Dyer
Expect Magic Group on Facebook