Lindsay sits down to chat with Nathan Chappell, one of the world’s foremost experts on the intersection between Artificial Intelligence and philanthropy.
Subscribe on Apple Podcasts, rate and review.
How technology is contributing to the future of generosity“2020 is the year when AI becomes accessible and affordable for the larger nonprofit community.” Click To Tweet
How can the nonprofit community stay relevant and keep evolving in the ever-changing, modern world? Artificial Intelligence tools and knowledge are more accessible than ever before, and people are starting to understand this is the future. Thus, hopping on new technologies and following the latest trends should be a common practice in the philanthropy ecosystem as well. Today, Lindsay sits down to chat with Nathan Chappell, one of the world’s foremost experts on the intersection between Artificial Intelligence and philanthropy.
Nathan Chappell is a recognized thought leader, public speaker and passionate philanthropist. He was listed as one of the Top 100 Influencers in Philanthropy in 2019 and has served in leadership positions within several large and complex nonprofit organizations for the past 20 years. Nathan is not only an AI enthusiast, but a true believer in the merging of technological advances with human insights to build the future of generosity.
In today’s episode, Lindsay and Nathan discuss all you need to know about the AI integration in the philanthropy sector. Whether you’re inspired about AI, already using it, or still unsure about your thoughts on it, this episode will surely bring exciting and useful information. Discover the awe-inspiring benefits of AI, how it’s already helping nonprofits build long term relationships with their donors, and learn how to get access to valuable tools that’ll take you a step closer to creating a more connected and more loving community.
- (01:59) – What is holding people back from being more generous during these times?
- (04:30) – How artificial learning helps people match their passion with purpose for philanthropy.
- (10:53) – How to predict gratitude by using big data.
- (14:01) – The cons of AI learning and tips to avoid biased, inaccurate and “bad” data.
- (16:52) – On the exponential and efficient integration of AI in the nonprofit sector.
- (20:02) – How nonprofits can get access to Artificial Intelligence tools and counseling.
- (23:35) – The right conditions and thresholds for AI to become efficient for even the smallest organizations.
- (28:17) – How AI can greatly impact and benefit stewardship for nonprofits.
- (29:57) – The not-so-talked-about ethics around AI in the nonprofit sector.
Connect with Nathan
The Leadership Gap by Lolly Daskal